Learn an Effective Methodology and a Structured Selling Process
Get Started Improving Your Selling Process at our 2-Day Sessions or 4-Week Series
Our 2017 Strategic Sales Boot Camp Schedule:
Two-Day Sessions (Conducted from 8:30am-5:00pm each day)
- January 26-27, 2017
- July 27-28, 2017
- December 7-8, 2017---------- [REGISTER HERE]
Four-Week Series (Conducted from 8:30am - 12:30pm each week of the series)
- Each Wednesday beginning April 26th: (April 26th, May 3rd,10th, & 17th)
- Each Wednesday in September (Sept. 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th) **REGISTRATION FULL FOR SEPTEMBER BOOT CAMP. PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR DECEMBER BOOT CAMP **
The Strategic Sales Boot Camp will establish the foundation participants need to become highly effective at finding, developing, and closing qualified sales opportunities. However, sustained, long-term behavioral change only occurs with sufficient reinforcement. So, in addition to the information, tools, and knowledge gained, participants will receive:
- Six (6) months of access to Sandler Online
- A copy of the best selling book, "The Sandler Success Principles"
- One (1) one-on-one follow up coaching session
- An invitation to attend three (3) weekly training sessions of our Sales Mastery program.
The one-on-one coaching session will be scheduled at a mutually agreed time. To continue your sales and training momentum, we encourage you to attend our weekly sessions soon after attending our Sales Boot Camp.
Continental breakfast will be provided at a part of both Boot Camp formats. Lunch is provided as a part of the 2-day sessions. Networking and breakfast starting at 8:00 a.m. Workbook materials will be provided when you arrive. Dress is business casual.
Sandler Training Center
6840 Fort Dent Way, Suite 100
Tukwila, WA 98188
Do You Follow Your Sales Process?
Do Not Act Like Your Competition
Participants will learn how to:
- Keep control of the sales process
- Uncover the true reasons people buy
- Eliminate unpaid consulting
- Ask effective questions that help close the sale
- Quickly identify the decision-makers
- Shorten your selling cycle
- Stop giving away your profits by selling on price
- Nurture your client into a sale