Mike Montague interviews the Email Marketing Heroes, Rob, and Kennedy, on How to Succeed at Email Marketing. They are the founders of ResponseSuite for survey-based email marketing, hosts of the Email Marketing Show podcast, and course creators who help DIY marketers learn how to concur email marketing. Find Rob and Kennedy at https://www.emailmarketingheroes.com/ In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique to succeed at email marketing
- Email is another app on your phone – not another way to write a letter
- Is there a difference between email marketing and email sales?
- Email isn’t about trying not to bother someone too much, it’s about providing value
- Instead of a long email once a month, try daily or weekly short emails that relieve their pain
- Start with a story, into a message, into how you can help
- Let people know what to expect from your emails and how often you’ll send them
- What is your earning per subscriber per month?
- You don’t want people on your email list who don’t really want to read your emails
- Super-serve the people who want what you have and dump the rest
- The 3 clicks in 60 days tracker
- Use surveys to increase sales
- Only help them with THEIR problem
- Keep it simple
- Get better at what you’re really good at already
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.