Sandler Management Training and Development Program
Develop and refine management and supervisory skills training to strengthen the present and build for the future.
Elevate your Management & Leadership Skills
Effectively Manage Your Team
3 sessions to choose from to build, increase, motivate and lead your salespeople to the TOP TIER!
Sessions include Leadership, Communication & Performance and Recruiting & Hiring
Leadership and Supervising
- Identify how the supervisory role interrelates with other major management roles.
- Learn the steps for reviewing individual performance.
- Learn to interpret performance tracking information and how to apply it to appropriate behaviors and actions.
- Learn how to explain your role in developing and reviewing action steps to enhance performance.
- Learn to provide feedback in an appropriate and effective manner.
Leadership and Coaching
- Learn the mindset necessary to provide effective coaching.
- Learn the purpose and objectives of coaching.
- Learn the process and requirements for providing effective coaching.
- Learn how to demonstrate the application of specific coaching skills.
Leadership and Training
- Learn to identify various areas for training and improvement.
- Identify the purpose of effective training in your organization.
- Learn to identify your role in the systematic training and reinforcement process.
- Develop a training program incorporating the Training Effectiveness elements.
Communication & Performance Curriculum
Understanding Your People: I/R, TA and DISC
- Learn and explain the importance of understanding the people on the team.
- Be able to describe basic concepts of the I/R Theory (I/R), Transactional Analysis (TA), and DISC Behavioral Styles.
- Understand the manager's role in applying I/R, TA, and DISC to maximize communication, employee development, and productivity
Maximizing Personal Performance: Time Management and Delegation
- Identify typical time wasters that reduce your overall management effectiveness
- Discuss and develop a matrix of work tasks/activities as accomplished in a specific time frame.
- Learn a variety of techniques for managing time effectively.
- Define skills involved in delegation and develop a matrix of work tasks/activities to facilitate delegation.
Staging Effective Sales Meetings
- Learn to identify and describe the steps of the sales meeting process.
- Learn and describe the steps to creating a meaningful meeting agenda.
- Learn to describe the manager's role in conducting an effective sales meeting.
- Learn the importance of following up after the sales meeting to avoid pitfalls of not checking in.
- Learn a systematic approach to performance evaluation and termination of an employee who fails to perform satisfactorily.
- Learn to define managed turnover and calculate the cost of turnover.
- Identify three basic questions in conducting a performance evaluation.
- Describe the process for terminating an employee who does not perform adequately after being given support and opportunity to improve performance.
Recruiting & Hiring Curriculum
- Develop a strategy for identifying indicators of appropriateness for a position as a means of screening candidates for final-round interviews and hiring decisions
- Learn the benefits of using a structured approach for job candidate selection
- Learn to define and describe the elements of and process for developing a job profile and hiring template
- Learn about the use of objective hiring assessment tools to maximize your recruiting and interviewing efforts
Hiring: Assessment and Decision Making
- Identify and describe the importance of comparing results of interviewing and inventorying with the requirements of the job opening
- Learn and understand the elements of an effective decision-making process for hiring
- Learn how to use the results of profiling, interviewing, and inventorying to objectively select the best fit candidate
- Identify relevant and appropriate interview questions based on the "Ideal Candidate" profile
- Learn and understand the questioning skills necessary to uncover the information needed to make a "best fit" selection
- Identify and implement a systematic method for organizing interview data